Saturday, February 16, 2008

brighter days

wow. sorry about that last post. it was a rough day.



i've been trying to download this goofy video of my goofy husband skiing with the crew (ya gotta love him - he doesn't care that he hasn't showered for a month, has duct tape on his pants, and boogers hanging out of his nose), but i can't get it to work. darnnit. anyways, the two pictures are of our new inverter system. it's fancy! all you do is press a button and - voila! - the lights come on. don't ask me how it works. all i know is we no longer have to run the generator all the time to have electricity. such progressive backwoods folks we are.

3 comments:

Natalie Ellen Eamonn said...

would love to see the pics..boogers and all!! fun to hear you all are so progressive out there in the backwoods!!! more sun these days?

AlexC said...

Hey Kids,

It's Alex (codename: Aven).
Thanks for the address to this Andy and thanks again for dinner! Nice to see some pics of you guys and hear what you're up to.

Hey what's the big idea not returning my call the other week?! well, i guess it was a few weeks ago. No prob. I hope you had fun w/your friend D.

I found some windows Andy, but on second look they're kinda scrappy. I'll keep lookin.

All is well here. I'm about to hit the sack here at the group home. My usual Fri night gig.

Email sometime,..
Aven

Aaron said...

Buenos Noches Mi Familia. Bridget and I just got back from Mexico. There for a week, great to get back to see Pipes. She stayed with Papa and Gamma. Can't say that I have any pictures of myself with boogers, unless there is one taken of me right after getting out of the pool...you know how those pool boogers sneak up on you. Dad is getting ready to tear down the barn and wondering if you are still interested in the timbers. I am taking some of the siding for a shed. Let me know so I can pass on the word.
Take care...love ya both!